We require the wedding documents 1 month before the wedding day in our office. Please email us copies of them when ready to make sure nothing is missing.
Please Note: For clients that are Uk citizens, but they are leaving in a different countries as Dubai act, they need to take their Non impediment form from the British embassy in Athens
For more information how to get your non impediment form from British embassy in Athens, please visit this link : https://www.gov.uk/marriage-abroad
For residents that they are leaving in Uk, we require the below
- Copy of passport for both the bride and the groom. If you have your own witnesses, a copy of their passport is also required.
- You must be 18 years or older to get married.
- Birth certificate for both the bride and the groom. The document must be the long form that also mentions the parents names. Also, it must be typed, not handwritten. In the case that a typed version of this document is not an option, you must type the information that is handwritten on your birth certificate, on simple paper and send it along with the original birth certificate so the registrant can use it as a guide if he/she has trouble reading it. See Sample of Birth certificate
- Non Impediment form for both the bride and groom, not older than 3 months of the date of your wedding. See Sample of Non impediment form
- Divorce or Death certificates, if any. See Sample of Divorce
- Adoption certificates if any.
- All the above documents, need to be translate via the Greek Embassy of your area OR via our agency by a local santorini lawyer . No other source is acceptable.
- All the above documents, need to have apostle stamps on each of them. The apostle stamp serve the purpose of authenticating your document for use abroad. Each English documents needs its own stamp. You can obtain these stamps from:
By telephone: 02476 631 613, + 442476103104, + 44 2476631613
- 09:30 – 15:30
Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- By e mail: email@example.com
- By post or in person:
The Legalisation Office
Norfolk House (West)
437 Silbury Boulevard
See Sample of Apostle stamp
You must be in Santorini 1 (one) business day after your wedding to register your wedding. If this is not possible, you must obtain a document that will give my agency the authority to register your wedding on your behalf and you have to contact us to send you a sample of that document via email.
For samples of the documents you must obtain, please click the links below:
Birth certificate| Non impediment form| Divorce | Apostle stamp|
Please Note: after you get all your wedding documents, you need to translate them in Greek: Greek translations are accepted only if they have been done by the Greek Embassy of your area OR via our agency in our Town Hall legal department.